[NTG-context] The windows minimal exe installer

Yue Wang yuleopen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:02:53 CEST 2008

OK, I update the minimals and get the following:

sent 348 bytes  received 101193 bytes  15621.69 bytes/sec
total size is 73454574  speedup is 723.40
mtx update | running command: rsync -rpztlv --stats
contextgarden.net::'minimals/current/bin/common/linux/
minimals/current/bin/context/linux/
minimals/current/bin/metapost/linux/ minimals/current/bin/xetex/linux/
minimals/current/bin/man/ minimals/current/bin/common/linux/
minimals/current/bin/context/linux/
minimals/current/bin/metapost/linux/
minimals/current/bin/luatex/linux/ minimals/current/bin/man/
minimals/current/bin/common/linux/ minimals/current/bin/context/linux/
minimals/current/bin/metapost/linux/
minimals/current/bin/pdftex/linux/ minimals/current/bin/man/'
'/home/yue/context/tex/texmf-linux'
run | rsync -rpztlv --stats
contextgarden.net::'minimals/current/bin/common/linux/
minimals/current/bin/context/linux/
minimals/current/bin/metapost/linux/ minimals/current/bin/xetex/linux/
minimals/current/bin/man/ minimals/current/bin/common/linux/
minimals/current/bin/context/linux/
minimals/current/bin/metapost/linux/
minimals/current/bin/luatex/linux/ minimals/current/bin/man/
minimals/current/bin/common/linux/ minimals/current/bin/context/linux/
minimals/current/bin/metapost/linux/
minimals/current/bin/pdftex/linux/ minimals/current/bin/man/'
'/home/yue/context/tex/texmf-linux'
receiving file list ... done
./
bin/
bin/afm2pl
bin/afm2tfm
bin/bibtex
bin/context
bin/ctxtools
bin/dvipdfmx
bin/dvipos
bin/dvips
bin/exatools
bin/kpseaccess
bin/kpsestat
bin/kpsewhich
bin/luatex
bin/luatools
bin/makempy
bin/mktexlsr
bin/mpost
bin/mpstools
bin/mptopdf
bin/mtxrun
bin/pdftex
bin/pdftools
bin/pdftosrc
bin/pdftrimwhite
bin/pltotf
bin/pstopdf
bin/rlxtools
bin/runtools
bin/texexec
bin/texfind
bin/texfont
bin/texlua -> luatex
bin/texluac -> luatex
bin/texmfstart
bin/texshow
bin/textools
bin/texutil
bin/tftopl
bin/tmftools
bin/ttf2afm
bin/vftovp
bin/vptovf
bin/xdvipdfmx
bin/xetex
bin/xmltools

no mp related binaries except mpost.

The machine I am using for testing is Ubuntu Linux 32bit

ue at yuewang:~$ uname -a
Linux yuewang 2.6.24-21-generic #1 SMP Mon Aug 25 17:32:09 UTC 2008
i686 GNU/Linux
yue at yuewang:~$