[NTG-context] fitting a picture to the available space

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 18:31:38 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm pulling my hair out. I'm trying to set up an automatism to fit
> pictures to the available space on a slide.

Hello,

I'm probably talking about something else, though highly related.
There's one thing that I often miss on slides:

*Here's a title*

- here are
- some items

[and I want the picture to fill up all the remaining space on slide]

Or even if there' only title + image. I tried option=max (or something
similar), but always ended up setting image size manually. Most often
I got title on one page and image on another (It would be less painful
to have image on the same page, even if it hangs much over the lower
border - is there something similar to \placefigure[thispage] option
(puts the figure on the same page, even if there's no space left)?)

Mojca

[I need to stop asking questions now.]