[NTG-context] Can we make font loading much faster?

Yue Wang yuleopen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:48:47 CEST 2008

Oh, My God. What's wrong on my system? Umm.......
Can you give me a hint to find what's wrong here?
I use the minimals GUI installer, and after installation,
I copy the fonts to texmf-fonts/fonts/opentype.

Is there a profile program in ConTeXt available? (I know there is a
Memory Performance chart module available).