[NTG-context] luatools bug?

luoyi luoyi.ly at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 06:18:31 CEST 2008

Hans:

luoyi at 4u:~/context$ luatools zhfonts.tex*
/home/luoyi/context/tex/texmf-context/context/zhfonts/zhfonts.tex

luoyi at 4u:~/context$ luatools zhfonts.tex

and because of this, after put the zhfonts.tex in my texmf-tree and
`luatools --generate` I still  can't use zhfonts.tex  file.

I've tried this on 2 slackware-linux box. does this mean a bug in
luatools ? could we solved this ?