[NTG-context] overprint and currentcolorname in mkiv

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Sun Sep 14 15:27:02 CEST 2008

Hans Hagen schrieb:
> Peter Rolf wrote:
>
>> is overprinting working in mkiv?
>
> well, i did implement it (but hardly tested it)

Well, it seems that my formulation was too fuzzy (its out of question
that overprinting is implemented). Anyhow, its time to test it again.
This code fails here and at ConTeXt live (online).

\setupcolors[state=start]

\starttext

No overprinting.

\startoverprint
Overprinting is active.
\stopoverprint

\stoptext

No problems with mkii.

>> \ctxlua{overprints.enabled=true}
>
> should be enabled automatically when used, don't mess around with such
> low level settings

sure. was just a shortcut for testing :D

Peter