[NTG-context] Strange spacing before \reference

Olivier Guéry nemolivier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 10:45:43 CEST 2008

2008/9/24 Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com>

> Olivier Guéry wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I played with the cross references today…
> >
> > \starttext
> > Here is a text
> > \reference[foo]{bar}
> > with reference in it. My \quote{goto} syntax point to him. It works
> > y put the « reference » tag.
> > \stoptext
>
> "big" as in "half a line", or big as in "exactly two spaces, one
> from before the \reference command and one from after"? ;-)

I saw this… but is it a feature ? Must I allway stuck my « \reference » (or
other) to the word before ? It's not easy to read when you have a lot of
reference or other synthax in the file.
Sorry, I thinked that going to the next line doesn't change anything.

So, as usual, the problem was between the chair and the keyboard… ;o)

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
[Message tapé sur un clavier Bépo : http://www.clavier-dvorak.org ]