[NTG-context] typesetting ruin

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Wed Sep 24 12:07:15 CEST 2008

Hans,

No need to run it yourself. It has to do with the interpretation/
assignements of the 'fit' options in:
\setupinteractionscreen
   [option=max,
    width=fit,
    height=fit]

Replacing 'fit' by an explicit height seems to repair it. But I have
no idea why the behaviour of 'fit' suddenly changed.
\setupinteractionscreen
   [option=max,
    width=\paperwidth,
    height=\paperheight]

On 24 sep 2008, at 09:29, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Hans van der Meer wrote:
>> A year ago I had my presentation sheets typeset with ConTeXt.
>> Now, USING MY SAME SOURCES, with ConTeXt ConTeXt  ver: 2008.05.21
>> 15:21
>> MKII  fmt: 2008.7.5 the severely clipped picture below results. I did
>> the setup with
>>

>> What the .... could have happened here to cause this apparent
>> clipping?
>> It does not seem to be in the MPgraphic's used for background etc,
>> because commenting these out does not change the odd dimensions.
>> Any idea?
>
> Hans Hagen wrote:
> i have no clue, but then, your file does not run here at all, since
> there is no TitltePage command in pre-general

Hans van der Meer