[NTG-context] setupinteraction breaks urls in MKⅣ

Matthias Wächter matthias at waechter.wiz.at
Wed Sep 24 17:57:02 CEST 2008

On 9/24/2008 5:31 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hmm indeed. But there will be a new luatex in just a few more days,
> maybe you can wait for that?

I'd like to, but I can't. Tomorrow is the day for the thesis to get
lasered and processed by the bookbinder. :-)

Thanks for your support, I am lucky that I didn't use any of
MKⅣ-only features, just page breaking is a little different with
MKⅡ, so I will go with that for the last hours of the project.

cu,
-Matthias