[NTG-context] Descriptions ... I wish I understood them

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 20:45:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have some weird problems with descriptions, but let's start at the
beginning. (I have more problems with understanding how they work, but
more about the rest later.)

1.) How do I get some space between "title" and "abc"? (I currently
put the space there manually.) If I set distance=1em, weird things
start happening.

2.) What exactly does "hang=1" do? I have no idea what it does there,
but that was the only way to get the desired result, else everything
gets indented. width=fit makes problems. With width=5cm everything is
OK.

\definedescription
	[ma]
	[headstyle=bold,