[NTG-context] linux minimals

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:57:59 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> Hi minimalists,
>
> is there a reason why luatex in linux is still at version
> 0.28.0-2008071500?

There must have been some mistake made by accident and the version was
tagged as being 0.29, so it never got updated/recompiled.

I wanted to recompile the binaries right away, but svn up on the
server just returned me

svn: In directory 'bin/tex/linux-64/current/pdftex/bin'
svn: Can't copy
'bin/tex/linux-64/current/pdftex/bin/.svn/tmp/text-base/pdftex.svn-base'
to 'bin/tex/linux-64/current/pdftex/bin/.svn/tmp/pdftex.tmp.tmp': No
space left on device

and then I stopped experimenting for a while. I need to try to clean
up some stuff first.

Mojca