[NTG-context] off-topic : about smultron

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Mon Oct 6 23:30:57 CEST 2008

Dear Dalyoung,

Sorry,I don't know. The only thing I've noticed is that Smultron
refreshes its result window after compilation is completed and not
while compiling, I guess it's a matter of piping. So, sometimes there
a relevant lag and I have to wait a bit in order to look at what has
happened.

Best

-a-

On 6 Oct 2008, at 09:04, Dalyoung Jeong wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I hope that you understand a little bit off topic question.
>
> Recently, I installed smultron and set it up to use ConTeXt Minimals
> following the instruction in ConTeXt wiki.
> Basically it worked.
> But the command result window didn't properly show what is going on
> during the compilation.
> But it appeared some time but it didn't some other time. I couldn't
> figure out when it did and when it didn't.
> Even in the case that it showed the result, it didn't refresh after I
> compiled the same file again.
>
> Does some one help me to fix it?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dalyoung
> ntg-context
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> _____________

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.myspace.com/andreavalle
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

"
Think of it as seasoning
. noise [salt] is boring
. F(blah) [food without salt] can be boring
. F(noise, blah) can be really tasty
"
(Ken Perlin on noise)