[NTG-context] XML

olivier Turlier o.turlier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 09:28:07 CEST 2008

Johannes Graumann wrote:

> Just saw this now ... will try tonight. Thanks!
>
> Joh

Thanks Johannes for your efforts to port Openoffice into a usable editor for
context (if I'm guessing right your aim ...)
I've tried your files, whith corrections from Wolfgang : it's working.
But then I've added lists and images : it's not working.
At my user level, I don't understand what you're doing, but maybe others are
like me : write texts in OO and finely tune them via luatex (given the
understanding of t-openoffice.tex ...) : so we can easily import existing
docs, etc.
TIA for any answer
--
olivier Turlier