[NTG-context] XML

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Sun Oct 19 15:25:11 CEST 2008

olivier Turlier wrote:
> Thanks Johannes for your efforts to port Openoffice into a usable editor
> for context (if I'm guessing right your aim ...)
You are, but my efforts are limited so far ... and what I have has been contributed by Hans and Wolfgang ... lutex/context is still far beyond me at this point, but I'm trying ...

> I've tried your files, whith corrections from Wolfgang : it's working.
> But then I've added lists and images : it's not working.
Geeeeeeee! So far this CAN only do bold and italic text.

> At my user level, I don't understand what you're doing, but maybe others
> are like me : write texts in OO and finely tune them via luatex (given the
> understanding of t-openoffice.tex ...) : so we can easily import existing
> docs, etc.
Don't hold your breath. This is a pure hobbyist tinkering project ... won't be fast if it comes about at all ...

Joh