[NTG-context] Problems with Palatino sans serif

Rory Molinari context at quokka70.fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 19 21:24:44 CEST 2008

Hi again,

On Oct 19, 2008, at 7:37 AM, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي
حامد wrote:

>>> Adding that line doesn't change the behavior.  I've attached a
>>> copy of
>>> the
>>> log.
>> Your log file is exactly same as the log file that I get (but I go
>> get
>> correct font scaling).
>
> Rory, if updating your old ConTeXt mkii is not an option, then try
> this.
> It's form is also instructive and may help you with future setups.

I took Idris's advice and updated ConTeXt (with % sudo ctxtools --
updatecontext).  Now the sizing and sans serif commands work fine,
with and without "\usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]".

I apologize for wasting everyone's time with a problem that was merely
due to my out-of-date installation.

Idris: thanks for the typescript example.  I find this topic very
confusing and will enjoy working through it.

Aditya: I'm sorry that I didn't think to get output with '\loggingall'
before updating my ConTeXt installation.

Cheers,
Rory