[NTG-context] new beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Oct 21 19:47:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

I uploaded a new beta. There are changes in the cached font data but
this should not affect runs (apart from some fonts being recached). The
memory footprint of fonts is slightly smaller, in otf we now handle
multiple unicode -> one glyph situations.

As part of redoing structure related code i rewrote the moveable block
code which will be part of the major update later this year. It's not
yet 100% functional compatible but faster and more flexible. I'm
wondering, are there mkiv users out there who use the block features?