[NTG-context] XML

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 22 08:50:51 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Johannes Graumann
<johannes_graumann at web.de> wrote:
> Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>>> \xmlfilter{main}{office:automatic-styles/style:style/style:text-properties
>>> /command(do:style:text-properties)}
>>>      \xmlflush{#1}
>>>   \egroup
>>> \stopxmlsetups
>>
>>   \startxmlsetups text:span
>>     \bgroup
>>       \xmlfilter{main}{office:automatic-styles/style:style[@style:name='\xmlatt{#1}{style-name}']/style:text-properties/command(do:style:text-properties)}
>>       \xmlflush{#1}
>>     \egroup
>>   \stopxmlsetups
>
> Hello Wolfgang,
>
> I just don't get it to run. Using the attached and
>        context --ctx=t-openoffice Attempt.odt
> I get the result in the pdf ... strange whitespace and no bold anywhere to be seen. Can you give me another nudge ... I start to understand what Hans and you are actually doing, but this is still beyond me.

I attached a fixed version, the errors in your version are:

- your wrote "do:style:textproperties" instead of "do:style:text-properties"
  for the "text:span" element , the hyphen was missing

- the begin of the line in \startxmlsetups text:span ... \stopxmlsetups
  contained a lot of control codes and they inserted the whitespace,
  could be a problem with your editor, which one do you use?

Wolfgang