[NTG-context] TeXshop

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Wed Oct 22 12:57:18 CEST 2008

Hi all,

is there anybody who has TeXshop running with the COnTeXt minimals?

I tried to make a new engine which looks up to now as stated her
under. however I get an error message:

MtxRun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

My interpretation is, that underway the path to the lua scripts is
'forgotten'

Kind regards

Willi

#!/bin/bash
#PATH="$PATH: /Applications/lua/tex"
#. /Applications/lua/tex/setuptex "/Applications/lua/tex"
export PATH=``$PATH:/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/Applications/lua/
tex/texmf-osx-intel/bin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/''
export TEXROOT=/Applications/lua/tex
export TEXMFPROJECT=$TEXROOT/texmf-project
export TEXMFLOCAL=$TEXROOT/texmf-local
export TEXMFVAR=$TMP/texmf-var
export VARTEXMF=$TEXMFVAR
export TEXMFOS=$TEXROOT/texmf-osx-intel/bin
export TEXMFCONTEXT=$TEXROOT/texmf-context
export TEXMFCACHE=$TEXROOT/texmf-cache
export TEXFORMATS=$TEXMFOS/web2c/$engine
export TEXMFFONTS=$TEXROOT/texmf-fonts
export CTXMINIMAL=yes
export MPMEMS=$TEXMFOS/web2c/$engine
export HOMETEXMF=/nonexist
export RUBYLIB=``$RUBYLIB:$TEXMFCONTEXT/scripts/context/ruby``''
export LUATEXDIR=$TEXMFCONTEXT/scripts/context/lua
export TEXMFCNF=``$TEXROOT/texmf{-local,-context,}/web2c''
export TEXMFMAIN=$TEXROOT/texmf
export TEXMF={$TEXMFPROJECT,$TEXMFFONTS,$TEXMFLOCAL,$TEXMFOS,
$TEXMFCONTEXT,$TEXMFMAIN}
export TEXMFDBS={$TEXMFPROJECT,$TEXMFFONTS,$TEXMFLOCAL,$TEXMFOS,
$TEXMFCONTEXT,$TEXMFMAIN}
unset CTXDEVTXPATH CTXDEVMPPATH CTXDEVMFPATH
unset CTXDEVPLPATH CTXDEVRBPATH CTXDEVPYPATH CTXDEVJVPATH
unset TEXINPUTS MPINPUTS MFINPUTS

context ''$1''