[NTG-context] mkiv, luatex and tikz

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 23:45:44 CET 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 10:17 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
> Tikz seems to be broken

I fixed the version on minimals.contextgarden.net (I need to figure
out what to do with the one on modules.contextgarden.net) and I'll
send the patch to the author.

A tiny patch

< 2008-05-14 Till Tantau
<
< 	- Completely rewrote driver detection in plain and context
< 	  mode.

seems to have broken functionality of TikZ in ConTeXt completely, but
nobody has noticed that for months until I accidentally ran "update
TikZ" script manually (it was supposed to be in cron, but I forgot to
add it there). Sorry.

(The version in TeX Live works OK.)

Mojca