[NTG-context] Multicolumn itemizations - again...

Marcin Borkowski mbork at atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl
Wed Nov 5 21:09:06 CET 2008

Hi,

I have

\setupitemize[2][a,paragraph,intro,columns,two][stopper=)]

in the environment.  In one place, however, I want to have a one-column
itemization.  What do I do?  I thought that

\startitemize[columns,one]

would override the environment setting - but it didn't work.

I tried to do something like this:

\defineitemgroup[onecolumnitemize]
\setuponecolumnitemize[2][a,paragraph,intro][stopper=)]

but it didn't work - still the settings from \setupitemize[2][...] were
in use.

What's going on?

Greets

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.pl)

- Why are vim users so terribly egocentric?
- Because they begin every sentence with `I'.