[NTG-context] apostrophe in a verbatim enviroment

Alan Bowen acbowen at princeton.edu
Fri Nov 7 14:33:28 CET 2008

Thanks, Aditya. This is a good start. The problem is that I need this
to work with \starttyping...\stoptyping because there are spacing and
line-breaking issues as well.

Right now:

\starttext
\catcode`'=\active
\def'{\raise.6em\hbox{\char13}}

\starttyping
      202'906
202'096
\stoptyping

\tt
      202'906
202'096
\stoptext

gives me the layout I want or the apostrophe (char13) I need, but not
both at the same time.