[NTG-context] on imposition and local or external files

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sat Nov 8 13:39:22 CET 2008

Thanks, Taco, Luigi, Hans and Mojca.

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> Is there any way to load a local file (or even an URL) with ConTeXt? How
>> should I rewrite the following command to load a local file or an URL in
>> ConteXt live?
>
> Live doesn't allow you to load local files. People could upload all
> kinds of junk.

Actually I wanted to get proper imposition for “The Future of The
Internet — And How to Stop It” on a computer that doesn't have ConTeXt
installed and on which I couldn't install ConTeXt even if I had
administrator rights.

Sorry, but I don't understand the problem here. If people upload all
kinds of junk, why is this an issue? Or does ConteXt live show or store
data for other users than the uploader? I thought that it was not a
hosting or publishing service.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo