[NTG-context] ConTeXt in texlive versus Minimal ConTeXt

Maurice Diamantini Maurice.Diamantini at ensta.fr
Fri Nov 14 08:31:54 CET 2008

Le 13 nov. 08 à 10:45, Hans Hagen a écrit :

> Fengnan Gao wrote:
>> I have some problem when using ConTeXt in tl08,
>> I don't exactly know what that means but clearly I
>> cannot use ConTeXt. Can someone help me?
>
> just use the minimals ... then you have the latest binaries and
> sources

Is there any advantage (for ConTeXt) of using the Texlive (other
than being multi-platform!) or other full xTeX distribution?

If the "minimal ConTeXt" is the only standard way of using a full
ConTeXt, then it could be rename "maximal" ;-)
or more seriously something lire "standard", "hot" or
"independant" (longish)

-- Maurice