[NTG-context] Problems with: \completepublications in index

mattia schirosa mattiaschirosa at yahoo.it
Fri Nov 14 11:50:29 CET 2008

Hi,
i try to put my bibliography in index and in end of the book.
So:
-it works only with \completepublications, but i have no reference in index
- if i call a chapter{Bibliography} and then i call the bibliography with \placepublications, it doesn't work, context don't make me see the biblio in pdf.
- if i comment %\startappendices %\stopappendices it works but i have not correct numbering in index!
There is a bug?

\stopbodymatter
\startappendices

%\chapter{Bibliografia}       NO WORKING with \startappendices
\completepublications

%\placepublications          NO WORKING with \stopappendices

\stopappendices

Thanks
Mattia

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo