[NTG-context] syntax highlighting problem with vim module

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Tue Nov 18 20:41:56 CET 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Shiv Shankar Dayal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried on both windows as well as on linux but I fail with the new
> module as well.
> The error being the same.
>
> I can't find file `xyz-vimsyntax.tmp-vimsyntax.tmp'.
>
> One thing I noticed that there is t-vim.tpm file. Where to put it?

You do not need to put it anywhere. That file is just for making packaging
of the module easier.

> I have installed texlive 2008 in C\texlive on Windows and
> /usr/local/texlive/ on Linux.

I need some information to debug. Are you using MKII or MKIV? If you are
using MKII, what does "kpsewhich t-vim.tex" give. For MKIV, what does
"luatools t-vim.tex.tex" give. Open the file returned by the previous
command, and check the version= line on the top. Does it say
version=2008.07.15?

Aditya