[NTG-context] exported figures from DIA to Metapost including in document

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:40:30 CET 2008

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, Jan-Erik Hägglöf wrote:

> Thanks to all answers. I got it work, though a minor problem left, it
> seems that "calligraphy" is not working.
>
> line 108 draw btex { $ \vec{\cal B }$} etex.....
>
> see the new attached file.

If you are using MKII (running context using texexec filename), then do
not use btex ... etex.[1] Use \sometxt{...} instead.

I just used the following regex on your file
%s/btex\s*\(.\)\s*etex/\\sometxt\1/g
and then everything works fine.

[1] It is possible to get correct fonts using btex ... etex also. You need
to set up fonts in \startMPenvironment ... \stopMPenvironment. For most
cases \sometxt is more convinient.

Aditya