[NTG-context] chapter-like headings with separate numbering

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 26 12:45:49 CET 2008

"luigi scarso" <luigi.scarso at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seem that interlude is like a section, so it's correct that at
> every chapter there is a reset of the alphabetical counter

I meant the interludes to be long examples based upon the preceding few
chapters.  So I think of interludes as at the same level as a chapter.
But your comments suggests an idea: Is there a key=value pair that says
"Don't ever reset the interlude counter (but do reset section numbers
when a new chapter appears!)?"

-Sanjoy

`Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always
 glorify the hunters.'  --African Proverb