[NTG-context] can not include movie

Michail Vidiassov master at iaas.msu.ru
Fri Nov 28 12:06:55 CET 2008

Dear Hans and All,

you wrote:

>> ConTeXt user manual says movies are just like figures,
>> but when I process
> works ok in pdftex
>
> \placefigure
> [here]
> {none}
> {\externalfigure[texwork.mov][width=0.7\textwidth,
> height=.7\textwidth,label=demo,preview=yes]}
>
> in luatex i simply didn't implement it yet (will do it soon)

Am I correct to assume that the default engine in minimals is luatex?

On the other hand, I do not need movies, I am looking for code that
makes PDF annotation to handle particular file type of externalfigure.
And current movie inclusion code is marked as buggy and using obsolete pdf
features in commets anyway.

But where to look for luatex-related code to use as an example and
starting point for u3d handling?

       Sincerely, Michail