[NTG-context] Experience on writing a thesis with MKIV

Mohamed Bana mbana.lists at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 9 00:19:30 CET 2008

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I did a fresh checkout and tried to compile, I uncommented out these
lines from the beginning of macros.tex.

L3 \setupcolors[state=start]
L16 \setupcite  [interaction=start, compress=no,color=] %darkgreen]

L276-278 in env-thesis.tex

\setupinteraction[state=start,style=,color=]
\setupinteraction[focus=standard]

It's still the same;

Multi-agent systems can be classified as teams and games on the basis of
the ob-
jective of the agents. In teams all agents have the same objective; in
games, each
agent has its own objective. Historically, games were first studied in
the seminal
work of and were later developed as a subfield of mathematical economics
called
game theory (Aumann and Hart, , , ). Teams were first studied in
mathematical economics by and , and later in control systems by , , , ,
and others.

Version:

ConTeXt  ver: 2008.11.30 14:39 MKIV  fmt: 2008.12.1  int: english/english

And have you seen this error;

! LuaTeX error
...nimals/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/base/core-syn.lua:71: attempt to
call field 'process' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	...nimals/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/base/core-syn.lua:71: in function
'process'
	...nimals/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/base/core-syn.lua:125: in
function 'process'
	<main ctx instance>:1: in main chunk.
\mkloadsortedlist ...xlua {joblists.process('#1')}
                                                   \getvalue {\s!reset
#1}\eg...
\doplacelistofsynonyms ... ]\mkloadsortedlist {#1}
                                                   \endgroup
\ifutilitydone \...
l.162 \placelistofabbreviations