[NTG-context] Experience on writing a thesis with MKIV

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Tue Dec 9 04:26:52 CET 2008

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Mohamed Bana wrote:

> No the citations aren't working.

This is really strange. It is working at my end with the latest version of
t-bib. Can you send me your log and pdf file.

> Am I the only one who thinks ConTeXt needs a extensive set of regression
> tests?

No. We have discussed this extensively in the past. There is also a
context-test svn repository with a script that can automatically check if
the pdf output changed with different version. However, it has been dormat
for about a year now. For more info see

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Test

and add more tests.

> Adiyta, you shouldn't have hard-coded:
>
> ./frontmatter.tex:\startcolor[darkred]\titlefont \hskip 1.5em Chapters
> \stopcolor}

Yeah, I know. This was just a quick change, so I did not bother with
elegance. The "proper" way of doing it would be to define a titlecolor
and use that.

> Changing L191 env-thesis.tex, has no effect, such as:
>
> \setuplist [chapter][color=darkblue]
> \setuplist [Title]  [color=darkblue]
>
> "Chapters" still comes out as darkred.

Aditya