[NTG-context] PDF page numbers

Derek CORDEIRO derekcordeiro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:53:32 CET 2008

In latex + book/memoir + hyperref, if \frontmatter \mainmatter are used, the
pdf files generated use the roman numbers in the pdf itself. It appears as
ii (2 of 500) in the pdfviewer. Is it possible to do the same with ConTeXt?

Is there any introduction to using fonts(typefaces) in ConTeXt? I find
myself stumbling on simple things(I'm a beginner). For example, the
following works fine.

\usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]
\usetypescript[palatino]
\setupbodyfont[palatino,11pt]

but the following does not work.

\usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]
\usetypescript[schoolbook][ec]
\setupbodyfont[schoolbook,11pt]

I have tried with and older distribution of ConTeXt which comes along with
Fedora 10 as well as with ConTeXt minimals. Incidentally if I use
\definetypeface[schola][rm][serif][schola][default][encoding=t5] it works
fine. What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Derek