[NTG-context] Luatex beta 0.31 update warning

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Dec 9 12:39:21 CET 2008

Hi all,

Quick warning from me: if you update from the minimals this week,
be prepared for some potential problems with opentype fonts in
luatex. Because of the update of the embedded fontforge, there are
some differences in the font table format that Hans and I have yet
to sort out.

While that will not take long, it will still mean the beginning
of next week at the earliest (because Hans is teaching in Brno).

Best wishes,
Taco