[NTG-context] Experience on writing a thesis with MKIV

Mohamed Bana mbana.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:20:57 CET 2008

This is very strange, I did a fresh checkout and everything *just* worked.

$ luatex --version
This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.30.3-2008112812, build unknown
$ context --version
MtxRun | main context file:
/home/mbana/context-minimals/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.tex
MtxRun | current version: 2008.11.10 21:40

Hopefully this will be my last question; how do you compile individual
chapters?