[NTG-context] context mascot

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 23:57:38 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

> Patrick Gundlach wrote:
>

>> I thought that people in Bohinj more ore less agreed(*) that we don't want
>> any animals as a logo (except for your elephant, of course ;-)). Wasn't
>> this the reason, we tried hard to come up with a geometrically formed
>> context logo?
>>

> right: no mechandising of animals and no animals on covers of books -)

I must admit that martina particularly like O'REAILLY books for their covers
Every time that she is able to take one (i.e., every time that I'm not able
to stop her from
taking one) she says 'boooo', appartently happy to see a beautiful animal
(the book is then stressed to see if
this animal can come out from the cover, I suppose)

I don't know why 'boooo' (children have their little secrets);  BTW, 'boooo'
is much like 'moooo' .

--
luigi