[NTG-context] Contributing [was: Re: starting headings at top of column

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي ح Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي ح
Wed Dec 17 20:16:25 CET 2008

Hi Lars,

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:57:41 -0700, Lars Huttar <lars_huttar at sil.org>
wrote:

> I've started talking to people in charge about contributing some money
> to this mailing list, or the wiki, or something ... we're certainly
> getting a lot of help from it. Is there an org or project to contribute
> to?

My suggestion is to start a fund to sponsor the first commercial ConTeXt
book. Steve Peter, myself and others have been pushing in this direction
for awhile, and the time is approaching to work on it in earnest. Feel
free to contact me off-list to discuss this if you like.

Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy