[NTG-context] problem with coupling (mkiv)

Rene van Hassel r.hassel1 at chello.nl
Mon Jan 2 10:21:23 CET 2012

Hello members,

a happy new year to everybody.
And here the problem I have:

\setupinteraction[start=state,color=orange]
\setupcombinedlist[content][interaction=all]
\defineblock[question]
\defineblock[answer]
\defineenumeration[questions][location=top,coupling=answers]
\defineenumeration[answers][location=top,coupling=questions]
\hideblocks[question]
\hideblocks[answer]
\starttext
% Problems with the coupling of questions and answers
\beginquestion
\startquestions
Why ConTeXt doesn't work?
\stopquestions
\endquestion
\useblocks[question]
\page
\beginanswer
\startanswers
It always give:\crlf
sometimes: LuaTeX error  and something with lpegmatch??
\stopanswers
\endanswer
\useblocks[answer]
\stoptext

This piece of code is compiled with context of
TeXLive2011, which is almost every week updated.
The piece of compiled into a .pdf file without
any problem, but I see no interaction.

In other pieces of code, it gives a LuaTex error
and something with lpegmatch, but I have
no idea about what is spoken.

Sometimes I see orange triangles after the
enumerations but I have no interaction, the
cursor at the screen does not change of form.
This if I look at the pdf-file with the acrobat reader.

Who of you has any idea howto get interaction
between the questions and the answers?

The piece of code in one of the manuals of
ConTeXt doesn't work with the context I use.
It goes about these hidden blocks.
There is also given an example with question and
answer.

It should be nice if it works,

Kind Regards,

Rene' van Hassel