[NTG-context] Beta: bug in \setuphead[chapter]

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 06:41:34 CET 2012

Dear Hans, dear all,

My best wishes to all the community for this New Year!
With the latest beta, \setuphead[chapter] has a strange behavior: the order of two keys seems to be important…
More precisely

\setuphead
	[chapter]
	[header=high,
	align=middle
	]

results in an error (see below), while

\setuphead
	[chapter]
	[align=middle,
	header=high
	]

works as expected (I had a tough time to find the bug and this minimal example…).
Minimal example that does not work:

%%% begin bug-setuphead.tex
\setuphead
	[chapter]
	[header=high,
	align=middle
	]

\starttext
 \chapter{My chapter title}
 \input knuth
\stoptext
%%% end bug-setuphead.tex

The error message points to:

	\page_layouts_synchronize_element_indeed ...ounds
                      						                            \else \ifx \previoustextst...
	\page_layouts_synchronize_element ...t_indeed {#1}
                                                  \fi
	<inserted text> ..._element \currentlayoutelement
                                                  \fi
	\docommand ...=high]\the \everysetuplayoutelement

	\next1 #1,->\docommand {#1}
                           \syst_helpers_do_process_comma_item
	\syst_helpers_do_process_comma_list ...rgument #1,
                            				                      ]\relax \global \advance \…

Best regards: OK