[NTG-context] Beta: bug in \setuphead[chapter]

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:58:20 CET 2012

On 3 janv. 2012, at 08:38, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> […]
> You need a command after “align=middle” because you assign “middle ” (with a space) to the align key.

Hi Wolfgang,

I didn't get exactly what you mean, but saying either of the following:

	\setuphead[chapter][header=high,align=middle]
or
	\setuphead[chapter][align=middle,header=high]
or
	\setuphead[chapter][align=middle,
	 header=high]
or
	\setuphead[chapter][header=high,
	align=middle
	]

results in an error. While

	\setuphead[chapter][align=middle,
	 header=high
	 ]

works fine…
On the other hand I should say that the settings I have in a document with over 120 pages used to work until version 2011.11.29, but since the betas of December something seems to be broken and that's why I was reporting the bug to Hans' attention and yours.
In fact using any other key in \setuphead together with "align=middle" either results an error or else destroys the middle alignment.

Best regards: OK