[NTG-context] typesetting bilingual texts

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Jan 8 20:49:54 CET 2012

On 01/07/2012 03:10 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 6-1-2012 10:59, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
>
>> Not even asking about the code (yet): isn't it possible to typeset a
>> bilingual document having separate streams that ConTeXt automatically
>> synchronizes? And isn't it possible to have separate numbering for the
>> original and translated streams?
>
> that's the idea behind streams (there is some example code in the
> testbed under mkiv/streams) but streams is 'work in progress' and part
> of the critical editions (sub)project

Thanks for your reply and the info, Hans.

There is a small issue that I have to ask, because this is the first
time I know it exists: where can I find the test bed files? (After some
efforts with Google, all I found was
http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/latest/cont-tst.7z.)

Thanks for your help,

Pablo