[NTG-context] Surprising changes in vers. 2012.01.11

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Jan 11 13:53:46 CET 2012

On 11-1-2012 13:22, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> testing the current beta gave me several errors and "Undefined control sequence",
>
> for example \showframe
> (must not be used before \starttext anymore?}
>
> but what about
> \definetolerancemethod[...][...]{...}
>

> Is this repleaced or deleted?

Yes, these 'definers' were never party of the official interface and
they are now all \install*method commands that take the same number of
arguments but without []. I might (re)introduce \define variants at some
point (probably with key/values then). This is just to make low level
configuration more consistent. After all, some of these definers expect
knowledge of internals.