[NTG-context] placefigure shifting up?

Meer, H. van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Wed Jan 11 20:01:06 CET 2012

In my document I have a number of \placefigures, some pdf's, some jpg's etc. Mostly the figure are placed correct with respect to, the caption but sometimes for no apparent reason I can spot, the picture is shifted up. In the first illustration taken from the document this is clearly seen, picture and caption should be close together. Compare this with the other one.

I do not have a minimal example at hand, the document is too big for that and as said, I could not yet force the behaviour. Both \placefigure's are exactly the same apart from their specific contents.

Anyone who knows about this problem? For me it is quite a problem, because it ruins the document layout considerably.

Hans van der Meer

[cid:003D2B08-D3E6-491B-B30A-C6A5EA7C51A3 at fritz.box]
[cid:FE6C2B84-C13F-467D-A2B9-FFE45A519496 at fritz.box]