[NTG-context] Surprising changes in vers. 2012.01.11

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Thu Jan 12 22:20:12 CET 2012

Am 11.01.2012 um 17:46 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:
> [...]

And the numbers of the footnote (= the note's marker) are set smaller with current beta (when using the same settings as in December)!

How can they be addressed (and set a bit bigger again)?

[Just to be clear: I don't mean the footnote's text, nor the number in front of it. I only mean the number/marker in the text where \footnote{...} is placed]