[NTG-context] Merging PDF document of various page sizes. Can ConTeXt help?

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Sat Jan 14 00:15:01 CET 2012

I wrote:

- One PDF as result
- Each page has a different size and orientation
- Each page contains a PDF vector image that is not to be converted to pixels

I have looked at  many tools: All so far do not leave vector images vector images, they convert to pixels and at a pretty low resolution at that. All so far looked at do not ignore page sizes, they set a page size for the entire document.

Anyway, ConTeXt is capable, though it is difficult to get it working properly because its arguments cannot stand combinations of fit-to-size and rotation in combination. But with a lot of specific hand work and nudging, I can get there eventually.