[NTG-context] separate publication lists for different publication types

Eidenbenz Michael eidenbenz at arch.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 16 10:30:43 CET 2012

hi all,

is it possible to have separate publication lists for different publication types?
eg. one list for the book, booklet, inbooks, manuals  and the other list for article, conference, periodicals?
I tried to define two different bibliography style files for each list, where I defined \setuppublicationlayout just for the desired types, but this doesn't work. either it gives me a blank line for an undefined record type or it takes the definition from somewhere else.

thanks,

michael