[NTG-context] standardmakeup...

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:04:02 CET 2012

Am 16.01.2012 um 22:44 schrieb Willi Egger:

> Dear all,
>
> I tried to recompile a booklet. Then I realized that whatever I give for arguments the standardmakeup environment gives me an empty page although it should give only after the first standarmakeup an empty page but not after the second standardmakeup. - This behavior is encountered in all versions of Context I have on my machine based on luatex 0.70, including todays beta.
>
> May be I miss something?

Change

   \setupmakeup[standard][bottom=,top=]

   \setupmakeup[standard][bottom=,top=,page=yes]

BTW: The makeup environment has a align key (you can use this to get rid of all the \centerline and \leftaligned settings) and the font command (\bf, \bs etc.) don’t take argument and you can remove the braces.

Wolfgang