[NTG-context] \startitemize[columns] broken with backgrounds?

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:47:01 CET 2012

On 23 janv. 2012, at 08:45, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 23.01.2012 um 08:39 schrieb Otared Kavian:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> It seems that when using background, \startitemize[columns] does not work as expected: there are no columns, and the numbers of the items are pushed to the left.
>
> You can use the columns environment (which is used by itemize) in a framed, framed text or background environment.

Thanks Wolfgang for your attention.
Now that you mention this, I understand that the columns environment cannot be used at the same time as framed or background environments. Is this a definite barrier?
As a matter of fact changing background to textbackground (as you suggested) did not work neither.

Have a nice day: OK