[NTG-context] What’s your favorite command?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Jan 31 10:42:41 CET 2012

On 31-1-2012 00:23, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 19:55, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> I guess many have *one* favorite command (maybe also functionality).
> \simplethesis
> (Sadly it is a bit buggy, else I would be finished already ;)

As I don't want to bre responsiible for you not passing an examn ...
here's a fix (actually the random args were always swapped but the mkii
code is not sensitive for wrong random ranges)

          \ifdim\dimen0>.6\hsize \dimen0=.5\hsize\fi
          \ifdim\dimen0<.3\hsize \dimen0=.3\hsize\fi}%

I'll upgrade that module anyhow (e.g we need random footnotes for thomas
and random font features for idris) ... then we can have a competition
for the smallest set of commands that generates the nicest thesis.