[NTG-context] Dubious "checksum mismatch" message on log file

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:45:18 CET 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Vladimir Lomov <lomov.vl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I specially chose that font (txr, txr.tfm and txr.vf files), it is
> distributed by txfonts "package". May be you installation doesn't have
> them because I installed context suite with './first-setup.sh --modules=all'.
>
> Nevertheless, that 'Font ... at 600 ...' reminds me how pdftex (pdflatex
> actually) deals with tfm/mf/pk fonts (generate pk and insert them into
> pdf file).
Even with --modules=all'
LuaTeX warning (file rtxptmr): Font rtxptmr at 600 not found
and
$> pdffonts test.pdf

name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
Error: font resource is not a dictionary
JFRMQG+LMRoman10-Regular             CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     18  0

It seems that this font is not a font of the suite.

--
luigi