[NTG-context] interlinear space and Crimson font

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 5 09:43:37 CET 2012

Am 04.02.2012 um 23:28 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:

> Hi there,
>
> I have the following code (font available at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/crimsontext/files/):
>
> 	\usemodule[simplefonts]
> 	\setmainfont[Crimson]
> 	\setupinterlinespace[line=10ex]
> 	\starttext
> 	\dorecurse{5}{\input knuth\par}
> 	\stoptext
>
> And no matter whether I comment the third line or not, I get the same
> interlinear space.

The font is buggy, I made a example which doesn’t require the simplefonts module
and you can see that you need large ex value to see a difference in the linespacing.

\starttypescript[serif][crimson]
    \setups[font:fallback:serif]
    \definefontsynonym[Serif][file:crimsonroman][features=default]
\stoptypescript

\definetypeface[crimson][rm][serif][crimson][default]

\setupbodyfont[crimson]

\setupinterlinespace[line=10ex]

\starttext
\input knuth
\stoptext

What you can do is to send a bug report to the designers of the font.

Wolfgang