[NTG-context] xtables: vertical stretch

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Feb 8 18:08:56 CET 2012

On 8-2-2012 16:33, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> xtables only
> or natural tables too?

No, these are completely unrelated implementations and I have no plans
to extend natural tables (at least not now). Of course you can try what

\usemodule[ntb-to-xtb]

does with your code (but it's not meant as real replacement). Anyway I'd
rather not touch the already rather complex natural table code.