[NTG-context] Simpleslides crash

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sun Feb 12 23:34:39 CET 2012

On 02/04/2012 02:16 PM, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thanks for your answer and your suggestion: indeed version 2011.11.29
> works fine and since I have it on my Mac, there is no emergency for me
> to have simpleslides fixed.
>
> Thanks also to Aditya and you for the nice module you have written!
>
> All the best: OK

Hi Otared and all,

I have just uploaded a new version of simpleslides which should work
with the latest beta. Thankfully, Aditya has fixed the issue with the
namespace handling which has made the module incompatible with the
latest betas. Since Aditya and I have been taking the module into a
somewhat different direction and added some experimental code to our
development branch, it was a bit difficult to provide a "stable" version
of the module, so we'd be very grateful if you (and of course others)
could take this version for a test drive and provide feedback. We would
love to say that this version is "guaranteed" to work with the current
beta 2012-02-08 and then take up development from here.

All best

Thomas